At Robertson Taylor, we understand that our activities as a business have a wider social, economic and environmental impact. We seek at all times to act responsibly, ethically and to the highest professional standards.
Our commitment to corporate responsibility covers:
- Our staff – a commitment to being a fair, equal opportunity employer, and an aspiration to be an employer of choice.
- Our clients – a commitment to putting the needs of our clients at the core of our business and delivering superior results so that we are acknowledged as the leading broker in the areas in which we operate.
- Insurers – we view insurers as partners in our business and consider a balanced, mutually beneficial, stable relationship as the best way to achieve superior results for all parties.
- Suppliers – our suppliers are also partners in our business. We look to work with businesses that share our passion for a superior customer experience and have a commitment to being a responsible corporate citizen.
- Shareholders – delivering shareholder value is a prime objective of our business. We provide timely, accurate information about our business and operate to the highest standards of corporate governance.
- Community – we seek to be a responsible corporate citizen at all times, and to make a positive contribution to the communities in which we have offices.
- Environment – we work to minimise the impact our business activities have on the environment through recycling, purchasing and similar policies.